Terms and conditions
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The contents of this website are owned in full by Windrush Gear.
2. All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to Windrush Gear. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Windrush Gear. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
3. Windrush Gear does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Windrush Gear uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
5. Neither Windrush Gear nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the Windrush Gear website. Windrush Gear shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
7. Windrush Gear has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the Windrush Gear website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by Windrush Gear of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Windrush Gear reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
9. There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
10. The Windrush logo is a registered trademark of Windrush Gear Limited in the UK and/or other countries. Other trademarks and logos shown on the site are either owned by the Company or a third party no rights are granted to use any trade marks on this Website without the Company’s prior written consent.
11. This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
12. All items on this website are subject to availability, & all dimensions are approximate.
13. We reserve the right to alter sizes, specifications and colours without prior notice.